Monday, July 26, 2010

i'm learning to love you.

My day is slightly better today, exclude the period part. class in the morning but ended up reach college in the afternoon due to overslept. after class went for lunch with my brother after that went home. i realize life is always simple but its never seems easy.
I was the one who said things changed, but you were the one who showed me exactly how much they really did.Suffer and feel the pain i do. And the day you realize how much i love you, will be the day you have to realize that i dont belong to you and you no longer belong to me. And we just need to except the fact some people just stay in our hearts forever even if they dont stay in our lives!
i hope tomorrow is better thn today.







Unlike you, i meant every single
word that came out of my mouth.

No comments: